Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine M Sticco
Dr. Christine M Sticco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Sticco is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Sticco has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine M Sticco has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 23
I am not a big fan of Dr Sticco's. She came to see me after I gave birth & she was in street clothes, popping bubble gum, listening to her ipod. I am younger, so i think she felt like she was "young & hip", but quite frankly I was taken aback. When she talked to me, she was so lax, she let a few curse words fly. I was not feeling well after the birth, but even thought she came in, she said "technically" I am not on, so i will let a resident take care of it. My personal thoughts are she is not too experienced 7 she should remain professional at all times. I will not be going back to her, not recommending her to anyone I know.
I feel this doctor is very immature. I was very sick in the hospital and she came into my room with an ipod on swaying to music, while I was bleeding terribly from the C-section wound she mis-sewn. She told me it was my fault and she reprimanded me for getting up (even though the hospital staff insisited I get up to pee). She is very arrogant & definitely lets the Dr title get to her head. I would not recommend. I have had further issues with her, but will not go on & on. I would not recommend by any means.
Dr. Sticco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Christine M Sticco accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJamaica Estates Medical Office, 18005 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY
Dr. Christine M Sticco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.