Dr. Christine Sticco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Sticco?

Good experience

Posted on April 9th, 2012

Have always had great experiences with Dr. Sticco, always nice and understanding, takes the time to listen to me. Has always made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Good overall experience. Dr. Sticco was kind, professional, and friendly. I would recommend her to a friend that needs a GYN doctor.

Not a big fan of Dr Sticco

Posted on April 21st, 2011

I am not a big fan of Dr Sticco's. She came to see me after I gave birth & she was in street clothes, popping bubble gum, listening to her ipod. I am younger, so i think she felt like she was "young & hip", but quite frankly I was taken aback. When she talked to me, she was so lax, she let a few curse words fly. I was not feeling well after the birth, but even thought she came in, she said "technically" I am not on, so i will let a resident take care of it. My personal thoughts are she is not too experienced 7 she should remain professional at all times. I will not be going back to her, not recommending her to anyone I know.

Horrible Diagnosis

Posted on November 4th, 2010

I feel this doctor is very immature. I was very sick in the hospital and she came into my room with an ipod on swaying to music, while I was bleeding terribly from the C-section wound she mis-sewn. She told me it was my fault and she reprimanded me for getting up (even though the hospital staff insisited I get up to pee). She is very arrogant & definitely lets the Dr title get to her head. I would not recommend. I have had further issues with her, but will not go on & on. I would not recommend by any means.

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor. Her bedside manner is poor. She tried to act like she was my friend vs. my doctor. Very immature - per my opinion. You can tell she is newly out of med school.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

I found Dr. Sticco to be very unprofessional. She acted if she was my friend & not a Dr. When I gave birth to my child, she came in making rounds in regular street clothes (which I found very unsanitary) and wearing an iPod (with one earphone in), as she was talking to me. She misdiagnosed me also. I am not a big fan. She has alot of maturing to do, even if she is a Dr. She does seem to have quite a large ego too.

Posted on November 13th, 2017