Dr. Christine L Swensen Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christine L Swensen?

this is an amends for an incident in the mid-90s

i have bi-polar disorder, and Dr.Swensen had to do an exam on me. i remember how frightened i was, and that i was confused and not sure of who she was. i reacted, and i think i may have been verbally abusive. there were triggers of past hurts that had NOTHING to do with her. I remember (last year, only) her respectfulness, her understandable confusion, and her compassion. i am so sorry for my actions/attitudes, and i hope it'll re-inforce to you that we interact on a heart level in ways we don't remember, and may not even be aware of. i hope you can forgive the effects of my disease, and that you will be able to remain open-minded and open-hearted to those with wounded hearts. mother teresa said, 'we cannot do great things, but we can do small things with great love.' i worked with your dad (who came to my wedding in 1976), and i'm sure he is proud of you.