Dr. Christine Thai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Thai?

My Experience with Dr Thai

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I love Dr Thai, she is very knowledgeable, kind, caring, funny, patient, and best of all she has a great bedside manner. She will take the time to learn about your ailments and what the options are for treatment. She has a wonderful staff and is very well liked by all her patients that I know. Top notch rheumatologist in my book! <3

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Dr. Thai shows a thorough interest in me and my health. I trust her management of my care. I have been her patient for about 12 years.

Posted on October 15th, 2012

I have been Dr. Thai's patient for several yrs. I have found her to be caring & patient. I really feels she listens & cares.The office staff is great. They are friendly, caring, helpful courteous & efficient.

Office Manager is a nightmare to deal with...

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

I've seen this Doctor multiple times. She's knowledgeable, but seems to care more about what insurance will and will not cover, than what is best for the patient. Her office manager has a bad attitude and is very unhelpful. When my insurance expired I called to make an appointment as a cash patient. When I asked how much a cash appointment would be, she replied condescendingly "it's very expensive". Very rude in my opinion. She was reluctant to answer my question about cost and after 5 minutes of pushing her to give me a direct answer I finally found out that an hour with the doctor was $200-$300. Close to what I expected to pay - and normal for a doctor in her niche but I decided not to return because of the patronizing office manager. Very RUDE and UNHELPFUL. This office does not provide good service.

Disappointed

Posted on April 7th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Thai by my ophthalmologist but never made it in to see her because of the office staff. When I called a lady answered and immediately put me on hold, or so I thought. But she had actually hung up on me and when I called again there was a generic message telling patients to call back at another time. (It was exactly 12 oclock and they must have gone to lunch) I tried again a 1 later, but the same message played in my ear. So I went online to read reviews of Dr. Thai and found that the office staff is rated very low. My initial experience and then reading the reviews made me decide to look elsewhere for a rheumatologist and thankfully my doctor had given me two names. I personally want to connect with the doctor I choose to see and if there staff is unprofessional I know I wont feel comfortable in the long run.

Excellent doctor

Posted on January 6th, 2011

Dr. always takes time with me and gives me the latest options. She is my primary doctor. I have been a pt of hers from the date she first was at this address. I feel very special when she is in the room with me.

Excellent Doctor, Poor Front Office

Posted on December 26th, 2010

Dr. Thai is an exceptionally talented physician who listens well and is willing to try any reasonable course of treatment. Dr. Thai has the warmest bed-side manner of any physician I have ever had. Truly one of a kind. AND NOW THE DOWNSIDE. The HUGE draw back is her poorly run front office (from the patient perspective). It takes several calls to get long-standing prescriptions re-filled, don't cancel an appointment or you will be punished by waiting 1-2 months for another appointment, each visit you are presented with a payment contract to complete and sign (even though my insurance hasn't changed in many many years and the doctor has been paid for all visits! no other doctors' office does this), don't be 10 minutes late for an appointment or you will be punished by waiting 10 minutes in the waiting room (yes, there is a pattern), don't even think of communicating with the doctor or getting an insurance form completed without considerable effort and several phone calls, and it is true what other reviewers say: her staff are generally abrupt, it appears because of the office managers' overbearing personality.

HORRIBLE OFFICE / MUCH TOO BUSY

Posted on October 4th, 2010

This doctor is much too busy to spend any time with her patients, her staff is incredibly rude, they just push you through like a herd of elephants, you have to wait for months to get an appointment and then you spend hours in the waiting room, she is running at least an hour behind, the waiting room is packed with unhappy people. It was a Horrible experience!

Posted on December 25th, 2009

Dr. Thai is a sincerely warmhearted Dr., after seeing numerous practices, Thai was the only one that was willing to try new treatments to find what works best with my complicated diagnosis. Definitely a caring Dr. that will not give up on you, never was there an issue with the staff, they do their job to the best of their ability.

Posted on August 25th, 2017