3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Christine L Truitt?

Not happy at all

Took me three months to get an appointment - when I got to her office, this very un-pleasant woman was not satisfied I had brought her my previous MRI's - she was only interested in the doctors notes that went with them. (?) I've asked other doctor"s about this & they seem surprised - they claim most would rather see the 'real deal.' Not this woman - she 'graciously' offered to 'allow' me to set up yet another appointment - I concluded then she is NOT someone I would trust (or even enjoy going to!) with my neurological needs. So I declined - who wants to wait 6 months to get in to see someone who is afraid to make their own diagnosis from the actual MRI that is presented to them? Not for me, thank you - Really didn't seem like a nice person - at all.