Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christine H Turner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
I also got a similar impression like the review below. It seems that if you are not who she thinks you to be, she will look down on you. I had a bit more questions than normal I suppose, and she seemed annoyed and passive aggressively put me down for not knowing the answers to them. The office is nice and clean and the nurses are very thorough but Christine Turner is too rushed of a physician and I felt very uncomfortable with her. Maybe the other physicians at the office would be better. Either way, I'm looking for another OB-GYN that I could have a trusting relationship with.
Dr Turner treated me like I wasn't worth her time. She has poor bedside manner, and I felt as though she was distracted during my appointment. She did not follow up after my bloodwork came back. After deciding she couldn't help me she was quick to pass me on to the next person. Very unimpressive! I would NOT recommend this dr to anyone. She has poor communication, and treats you like your beneath her!! She has NO compassion and i felt very judged during my appointment. A huge disappointment! Find a real dr.... Don't waste your time on this one!
Dr. Turner is a wonderful Internist. She is intelligent, thorough and caring. She is a great listener, and is very perceptive when analyzing symptoms. She also takes the time to explain things and answer questions. More than that, she has gone above and beyond to follow up with me after visits, and she promptly returns my calls when I have concerns. She also communicates problems promptly with my other doctors. Dr. Turner is always kind, pleasant and patient. It would be difficult to find a better doctor.
14 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Christine H Turner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilson Medical, 5235 Hhr Ranch Rd, Wilson, WY
Dr. Christine H Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilson, WY.