- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Christine Lee MD
Christine Lee, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Medical Oncology. undefined Christine Lee is affiliated with Essentia Health Saint Marys Medical Center, Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus, Mercy Hospital and Allina Health Unity Hospital. They speak English.
Christine Lee has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Christine Lee has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Christine Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
- 200 First Street SW Rochester , MN : (507) 516-7830
More about Christine Lee
Dr. Lee graduated from the Mayo Medical School in 2000. Dr. Lee works in Rochester, MN and specializes in Oncology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Essentia Health Saint Marys Medical Center, Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus, Mercy Hospital and Allina Health Unity Hospital.