Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine T Wade MD
Dr. Christine T Wade has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Christine T Wade has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 17
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine T Wade - Posted on January 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine T Wade - Posted on November 25th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine T Wade - Posted on November 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine T Wade - Posted on November 20th, 2014
I give you one star for having an awesome Doctors Answering service who was kind enough to call your office for me! Your receptionist I'm sure have been with you a long time, I'm sure she does good work ! But at the end of the day , how nice and assuring is she to YOUR patients? Does she help them to know that their time is important! No she close the window with her head down never to look up again until someone knock on the window! She puts that sign in sheet threw the window head back down !! No SMILE ! She softens up if she HAS to come into the Exam room ! This might be the way she is ! BUT no one waiting a hour wants to feel like I can't ask question because of the FIRST PERSON YOU SEE !! ( receptionist ) : ( I'm sure YOU know Dr Wade know she's a nice person , !!
Knowledgeable, Kind & Efficient Physicians higly recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine T Wade - Posted on June 3rd, 2014
Love, luv, LOVE Dr. Wade, very knowledgeable caring, easy to talk with and excellent bed-side manner. Office is centrally located. Didn't have unrealistic expectations therefore a 15 min wait is above average. Higly recommend her!!!!
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2010, 2018, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1998
North Oaks Medical Center
Dr. Christine T Wade Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHEALTHY WOMEN, 1109 W Long Lake Rd Ste 102, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine T Wade, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Bloomfield Hills, MI, in this video.
Dr. Christine T Wade is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.