Have you seen Dr. Christine T Wade?

Dr wade is a great doctor but on average I have waited over 1.5 hours to be seen without fail no matter what time I schedule my appointment, without explanation or cause and it is totally unacceptable.

Very kind with a soft touch- a gentle soul-worth the long wait

Great Doctor! Expect to be there for atleast 2 hours though. Even if the office look empty you will be waiting about an hour... Receptionists aren't very welcoming but the loving doctor makes up for it.

Housewife

I give you one star for having an awesome Doctors Answering service who was kind enough to call your office for me! Your receptionist I'm sure have been with you a long time, I'm sure she does good work ! But at the end of the day , how nice and assuring is she to YOUR patients? Does she help them to know that their time is important! No she close the window with her head down never to look up again until someone knock on the window! She puts that sign in sheet threw the window head back down !! No SMILE ! She softens up if she HAS to come into the Exam room ! This might be the way she is ! BUT no one waiting a hour wants to feel like I can't ask question because of the FIRST PERSON YOU SEE !! ( receptionist ) : ( I'm sure YOU know Dr Wade know she's a nice person , !!

Knowledgeable, Kind & Efficient Physicians higly recommend

Love, luv, LOVE Dr. Wade, very knowledgeable caring, easy to talk with and excellent bed-side manner. Office is centrally located. Didn't have unrealistic expectations therefore a 15 min wait is above average. Higly recommend her!!!!

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Wade for almost 10 years. She is a great doctor. Yes, the wait time can be long, but I usually just make my appointments early in her schedule or bring a book. The care, knowledge, bedside manner, follow up, etc. are well worth having to spend a little bit of time waiting. I would rather wait for a good doctor that get rushed through with a not so great doctor. Her office staff does leave a lot to be desired sometimes, but I am confident she is working on getting the right person in place which would explain the turnover lately. If you need a great doctor -- Dr. Wade is the best!!

Waiting time was way too long. Medical assistant lied and was rude. No smile or friendliness. Receptionist called in wrong dosage time on medication and Dr. insisted that it didn't happen, even though it was clearly marked on the bottle. Dr. agreed more with medical assistant when it came down to the lie that was told to me; this was about issues with pain (I am extremely sensitive). Was not properly medicated before procedure due to medical assistant telling me that procedure would not be that painful. I will NEVER recommend Dr. Wade. Worst experience ever had with any doctor visit.

Excellent Patient Care

Amazing

Dr. Wade is amazing. This was my first visit for a gynecology visit, and she made me feel as comfortable as I am at home. Explained everything with me for about an hour, without any sort of rushing or pushing. I couldn't imagine going any place else. She really cares about her patients, and how they feel, and walking you through everything. Such a nice woman and an amazing doctor. Highly recommend, words can't explain.

Great service, long wait time.

Great doctor. Compassionate, caring, involved, thorough, and a nice lady. I've referred a few friends to her.My only complaint is the wait time. The last time I was there, I was told it would be a two hour wait. I left. I think that's crazy.

Dr Wade is an incredible doctor. The only concern I have had is with office staff. It seems that in the past two years there is a high turnover and follow-thru has been poor.

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Wade is an excellent doctor is every respect. She takes the time to listen to you. She is very professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.

Dr. Christine T Wade is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.