Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christine L Wasilewski has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Wasilewski guided my wife through successful treatment for lymphoma five years ago. Though much of the treatremt was done in Boston she was on top of everything and was our trusted guide. Recently I have become her patient also seeking help with a latent blood disorder which I have had for a number of years. I could not recommend her more highly.
Dr W is the best. I wish I could explain how good of an experience I have had with my care with Dr W. She takes her time to explain everything and makes sure all of your concerns have been resolved and questions answered. I wish more Dr's took the time to be as great at there job rather then just trying to get patients in and out. I can't say enough about how happy I am with the care I receive.
This young woman is my lifeline....and I feel extraordinarily blessed to be one of her patients. She is kind, gentle, smart, caring and a "right on target" doctor. I cannot say enough about her approach to helping one deal with a diagnosis, acceptance, treatment, and support in continuing with life as best we can. I LOVE her!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Christine L Wasilewski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPrh Oncology Llc, 155 Borthwick Ave Ste 301E, Portsmouth, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine L Wasilewski in this video.
Dr. Christine L Wasilewski is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.