Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christine R Schloesser
Dr. Christine R Schloesser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, MI. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Schloesser is affiliated with Forest Health Medical Center Inc. Dr. Schloesser has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine R Schloesser has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christine R Schloesser has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Christine R Schloesser has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christine R Schloesser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 11
I have not been able to get the prescription filled that Dr gave me at my visit. I sent numerous requests via patient portal and phone calls to no avail. I only went to her one time, but my impression is that she inexperienced. I am very disappointed at the lack of care and follow up. I miss my previous doctor!!!
Great Doctor Who actually spends time with you to explain any information she has and takes the time to answer any questions you have without making you feel rushed at all. Gives several options to help you get better, not just writes prescriptions. She tries to deal with the root cause, not just mask it with pills. Very nice and personable.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Schloesser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Christine R Schloesser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCanton Family Medicine, 1600 S Canton Center Rd Ste 1200, Canton, MI
Dr. Christine R Schloesser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MI.