Dr. Christine A Will Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Christine A Will?

been with Dr. Will for a few years. Her care is based solely on her mood that given day.

LOVE HER!!

Terrible experience.

The PA makes me feel like I am making my symptoms up...It took me seeing a specialist to get the proper bloodwork done to discover that I have a real medical condition. I am leaving this doctor's office asap. I have never met Dr. Will, only her PA and I am certain that I want nothing to do with this practice anymore.

Primary Care MD

I have been going to Dr. WIll for 5 years. She is very caring and spends time just talking to me about my life. She is always professional and I never feel like she is rushing to get done with my appointment. She is very knowledgeable and so is her nurse practitioner who I like very much. I never have a problem getting a timely apointment. Her staff is curteous and returns my phone calls promptly. You can feel comfortable with your choice to have Dr. Will as your primary care doctor.

Would not recommend this doctor at all!!

This was my primary care doctor and from the start she was very cold and not very personel. I would ask why I would have certain problems she would brush me off as if I was making things up. But when she finally did several tests she did find what was wrong with me. But did not apologized to me for the months of rudeness she put me through and the countless calls and app. I made. I am no longer with her and am happy with the new doctor I have..I am not afraid to speak with my new doctor like I was with Doctor Will. I hope more people will speak up about her and some her staff that is just as rude!!!!

Not at all happy!

Dr. Christine A Will is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Dartmouth, MA.