3.4

Have you seen Dr. Christo W Koulisis?

Miss

This guy is not a nice person. Rude, arrogant, the worst of personal attributes a human being can have.

Arrogant jerk

Arrogant jerk. I wouldn't trust him with a hangnail.

My mother walks agaib thanks to Dr. Koulisis Nobody would accept her trauma care along the Puget Sound, he did. And she is doing graet! Thanks, Dr. K

spinal Rebuild success

Koulisis rebuild my spine from L 1 to S 1. &Cervical spine he's very talented a perfectionist

Wonderful experience

Talented

Direct, confident, & talented

Great Doc

My son had some spinal issues. Dr. Koulisis was so good with him.

Excellent!

Dr Koulisis was outstanding! I could not be more pleased! I feel like new!

Dr. Koulsis did a procedure on my lumbar discs several years ago. After seeing other doctors and being pain for three years (many times the pain was so bad I had to crawl), I found Dr. Koulisis. the procedure he performed fixed my disc issues IMMEDIATELY and I have been pain free and capable of leading a normal life. Thank you, again, Dr. Koulisis

Great office staff

The first time I visited Dr. K's office, his staff was friendly however, I felt he lacked adequate bed side manner. He does come across a little "harsh" however, if you give it back to him, he is easy to deal with. Prior to having surgery, although I had to push him, he did explain the procedure to me. Prior to entering the operating room, I felt like he was a different person. He was in a great mood, very explanatory and very pleasant. After surgery, he promptly met with my husband to let him know everything went well. At my follow up visit he was pleasant and I had no issues. His staff is where his office excels. They are professional, caring and go above and beyond. On more than one occasion, they went above the normal call of duty to assist me. Once prior to surgery when I had an issue with anesthesiology and once after when I had an issue with the pharmacy. If you are looking for a warm cushy doctor who will hold you hand and baby you, he is not the doctor for you. If you are independent, control your own health and are willing to stand up for yourself, you will have no issues. He is a great surgeon and I am very pleased with my decision to use him.I will also say, if you treat the people who control your health with respect, you will receive respect and better treatment in return.

time to quit

Dr. Christo W Koulisis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Morehead City, NC.