Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hugh C Moore III has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Moore never called me to tell me results of my CT scan. I've been waiting 3 weeks for him to get back to me after supposedly meeting with radiologist. His medical assistant sent MRI request without completed information so tests were also delayed for 3 weeks. Too bad cause I like the Dr. bedside manner but question his ability as a doctor.
I went to this Dr Moore in the hopes he can help me with my obstruction sleep apnea. Instead of addressing my concern, he talked about dx of GERD. He failed to adequately review my file and completely forgot about my sleep apnea, the reason for the referral. But that was not the main reason I am very dissatisfied with his performance. Because I mentionedto him tthat I have a herniated disc, he mainly focused the visit on my herniated disc, discredit my complaint that my pain is a result of the radiculopathy . Direct quote "I don't know what it is, but its not because of that. That's not my specialty, thank god". Did not listen to me.
After an hour over our appointment time, I was finally seen by Dr. Moore. I was a new patient and he recommended a test that was to be done in his office later that same morning. He said that he was too busy to discuss the results with me later that same morning, but that he would call me with the results. He never scheduled me for any followup appointment nor did he offer me any immediate treatment for my problem while I was there, and it has now been over three weeks and I still have not heard from him either by telephone or letter. Oh, and he did emphasize to me that he was a very caring physician and a good listener.
36 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1982
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Hugh C Moore III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Head And Neck Surgeons, 1950 Sunny Crest Dr Ste 3800, Fullerton, CA
Dr. Hugh C Moore III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.