Dr. Christopher Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Brown?

Posted on October 18th, 2015

very professional, i didnt feel anything they called next day after my processures were dont to check on me

Very Professional...Good Experience

Posted on July 10th, 2011

Dr. Brown was very nice. My husband went in for a screening. A colon screening is very invasive but Dr. Brown made my husband feel comfortable with the procedure. I was very thankful for the way Dr. Brown explained the procedure to the both of us...he truly made both my husband and i feel comfortable and more knowledgable about the procedure as a whole. I will recommend Dr Brown to family, friends and co-workers. We were very pleased with the care he provided.

knowledgeable Doctor , Corteous & Efficient

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Dr Brown was very courteous during my visit. The staff was friendly. Dr Brown asked me very pointed/specific questions about my symptoms and through my answers to his questions Dr Brown was able to make an accurate diagnosis of my problem. Leading up to my procedure, I was impressed with Dr Browns thorough explanation of the procedure as well as the instruction and assistance given by his staff. I felt very comfortable before, during and after the procedure that Dr Brown was going to do a great job...and HE DID. From my initial office consultation through the actual procedure, I receuved excellent care from Dr Brown and his staff. I would go back to Dr Brown in the future AND I will definitely recommend Dr Brown to my family, friends and co-workers. Dr Brown was wonderful!

No Followup!! Wrong Diagnosis

Posted on July 30th, 2010

When I saw Dr Brown, he was kind couteous and seemed very professional. After a visit and colonoscopy he diagnosed 2 problems and prescribed medication for the minor problem, but did not in any way address the major, very painful problem! After 2 calls back to his office to see what he wanted to do to help my initial problem, I was quickly told if he did not tell you then you will have to make another appointment to see him! My care fell through the cracks and I could not get anyone to pick up my chart and ask the doctor anything on my behalf! I choose another doctor, was quickly seen and told a completely different diagnosis from the copy of tests Dr Brown did! Ater immediate surgery and excellent followup care, I am doing great--no thanks to Dr Brown!

Posted on October 16th, 2017