Dr. Christopher Hughes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hughes?

Excellent MD and FNP

Posted on February 27th, 2016

LOVE Dr Hughes!!! He is always concerned about me and my health. He is so good so many are coming to him! He now has a Family Nurse Practitioner so I can get in the same day! Her name is Michaela and she takes the time to listen to me and will always have Dr Hughes come in to say hi! I am truly blessed to have Dr Hughes and his NP. Michaela even personally called me with my lab results the same day!!!! Who does that now a days? Great team. Hope they never leave!

Posted on February 17th, 2016

I have being seeing Dr. Hughes for about 6 years and he is very concerned. He takes his times and his diagnosis is very accurate. He does follow up. I have recommended several of my friends to him and they all see him and love him now. Just a good honest doctor that likes what he does.

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Dr. Hughes is a great listener. He is a doctor that gets to the root of whatever problem you take to him. He follows up on lab results and let you know the next thing to do. I have recommended so many people to him that comes back with similar impression. He has been my doctor for the past eight years and I'm always so pleased with the services my family gets from him.

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Excellent physician.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Very compassionate. Great bedside manner. Very thorough--doesn't miss a thing. Very accessible for communication. Brilliant diagnostician. Really just can't say enough good things about him. Highly recommend .

Excellent Dr and greater person

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Dr Hughes takes the time to talk to you when most do not. He cares about his patients and it shows.

Excellent diagnostician

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Dr. Hughes is an excellent diagnostician. I have been going to him for several years and have recommended patients to him who regard him highly as I do. He explains things in good terms, is a good listener and his exam is thorough. He spends an appropriate amount of time & handles elderly patients with patience & care.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 11th, 2012

He made a difficult diagnosis in minutes. He called me to personally give me my lab results. He is personable and a great doctor. What more could you want?

Teacher gives Dr. Hughes an A-plus, plus

Posted on November 24th, 2008

Dr. Hughes fits the profile of my dream doctor. He is very thorough and excellent with follow through. The Med Providers system is the best I've ever experienced. I went down to schedule some tests and wound up getting them the very same day. When I lived in Northern Virginia, I used to have to wait a month or more just for a mammogram. Dr. Hughes and Med Providers has restored my faith in the medical system.

Posted on November 27th, 2017