Dr. Christopher Woodard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Woodard?

Excellent

Posted on September 13th, 2015

Dr. Woodward was on time. He explained everything and made me feel at ease. His staff top notch. You cant go wrong with this man.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Dr was great. No complications. Very good at what he does. There were issues with the office staff after my first appointment that didn't get back with me for a long time.

Great doctor

Posted on December 5th, 2013

Dr. Woodard is an excellent urologist! He was very helpful for information regarding urinary tract infections and was really careful doing my cystoscopy.

Wonderful surgeon and doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2013

I saw Dr. Woodard and the Lancaster Urological Group after it was discovered I had prostate cancer. I chose him because of his wonderful reputation and the fact that he is skilled the the use of the Da Vinci robot system so that it was less invasive than my other options. His office had me attend a class before the surgery to inform me of what to expect which set me more at ease. I've been having follow ups with Dr. Woodard for the past two years and he's always professional and takes the time to discuss anything I'd like to ask him. I highly recommend him.

Posted on March 26th, 2013

Saw my husband for urine retention. Without even examine him stated this was result of stroke ten months before. My husband had not had a problem with voiding since his stroke. After I protested he did a quick probe and said he does have an enlarged prostrate (for which my husband was taking a mild drug). He changed medication and said come back in a month. I was given instructions on how to use a catheter. VERY UNSATISFACTORY. I don't even know where to go from here.

Posted on May 1st, 2017