Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher A Aakre
Dr. Christopher A Aakre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher A Aakre has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christopher A Aakre has the following 7 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Christopher A Aakre is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher A Aakre - Posted on March 8th, 2017
Very knowledgeable and decent bedside manner. Sweet man. Helped coordinate a week of appointments efficiently but left out the most important specialists despite numerous requests and presentation of outside medical tests confirming a diagnosis. Somewhat responsive but skirted big issues and concerns. No follow up care or guidance. Has the makings of a great doctor but Mayo is such a machine, he doesn't seem to have the time for complex problems. He could be one of the great ones, but I fear he just doesn't give a darn to really make a difference in a patient's long-term health improvements.
7 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2011
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Christopher A Aakre Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Christopher A Aakre is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MN.