Dr. Christopher A Abadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher A Abadi?

Dr. Abadi is excellent in his bedside manner, expaining the issue, and listening to patient needs. However, his team is horrible. The lady names Katie who answers the phone has an attitude issue. I called regarding a certain test, just wondering when I could expect the results. She replied condescendingly as if I should have known the answer to my question.

Not a bad Doctor, but staff and bedside manner could use some improvement

My husband has stage four cancer, and is trying to stay positive in order to fight it, I think that Dr Abadi's approach to treatment left us very flat and doubting our positive attitude and approach - He has a difficult job though, and we appreciate that. The conversation coupled with a 45 minute delay in seeing us was bad enough but on exiting we stopped to speak with his staff to make a follow up appointment and were very disappointed with their attitude. One woman in her mid 20's was abrupt to the point of being rude and rolled her eyes after I reconfirmed the date of an appointment, she has also been very abrupt with me on the phone on previous occasions.I think Dr Abadi is a good doctor, he certainly gives us adequate time and attention etc, but he is let down somewhat by his team.

Office Manager needs to be courtesy and professional to Heart patients

Dr. Abadi's staff usually courteous and helpful but the office manager St. Theresa is rude and nasty on the telephone. Her bad behavior is upseting to a heart patient. Maybe some anger management classes might help. Does she have a heart???