Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher M Alessi has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Christopher M Alessi has the following 5 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
Showing 1 of 1
unmatched caring and excellence
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher M Alessi - Posted on May 4th, 2012
Dr. Alessi's work on my husband's artery bypass was so exemplary that it was commented upon by other Boise physicians as well as surgeons at the University of Utah as remarkable. He took the extra time to discuss my husband's complete care (outside of his scope) and made follow-up phone calls to my husband's other physicians to ensure that his total care was coordinated. He personally made appointments for us with other physicians and handled everything in a caring, competent, complete manner. I would recommend Dr. Alessi without any reservation whatsoever.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
20 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Christopher M Alessi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBOISE SURGICAL GROUP PA, 6140 W Curtisian Ave Ste 102, Boise, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher M Alessi, MD - Vascular Surgery in Boise, ID, in this video.
Dr. Christopher M Alessi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boise, ID.