Dr. Christopher S Alia Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher S Alia?

Diagnosing condition

i have suspected lung cancer, found wnen I had Pneumonia. I had a followup CT scan and pulmonary Function Test Dr Alai called me right away. he scheduled a PET Scan. I waited over a month for the scan and appointment. This may ne normal, but felt like an eternity. He felt we should wait three months and do another scan because it hadnt grown. I wasn't really comfortable with that but said nothing,because he informed me he was going to review my tumor with a board. He is graat at follow up and called me to tell me the other two doctors did not agree with him and that I should have surgery after additional testing to make sure I am a viable canidate.