Dr. Christopher J Apostol Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Apostol?

Non condescending physician.

Dr Apostol will give you the facts without sugar coating. He is concise and thorough in his examinations which I appreciate. I have found my GP and very happy with him. The office staff is another story .

HALLELUJAH!

I am so excited and blessed to find a doctor (and staff) who are truly "walking the talk" of their commitment to Jesus! Their beliefs are not rammed down anyone's throat, nor would you feel judged or condemned if you weren't a believer and had him as a doctor. God's love had permeated that office and I know all are blessed who go there. It is so nice to have a doctor who is willing to take time and answer your questions and address your concerns. Awesome!

wonderful doctor

dr. apostle is a super and very caring doctor. in fact he saved my life! if you must wait a little while, he is truly worth the wait.

Keep Looking

If you're looking for a family doctor, keep looking. He is inconsiderate, very weak at diagnosing any issue and is an overall rude person. Keep looking!!!!

awful

Terrible, inconsiderate staff. Lack of knowledge of all areas of the practice and customer service. Adversarial demeanor with patients..ALWAYS.Dr. won't return phone calls. We are treated like dopes with 8th grade educations. Nurses are untruthful in reporting conversations to Dr. Dr. doesn't care...a lot of CYA.They lost 3 patients today. Mean-spirited vengeful people.

Wishing

I had met Dr. Apostol and was looking forward to being his patient. I arrived for my first appointment and after waiting for quite awhile, I was told that Dr. Apostol had an emergency with another patient . I was asked if I would see another doctor and I agreed. Now I can't get away from the other doctor since she ordered a mammogram for me. I have questions regarding a follow-up mammogram I must now have and get blown off by staff who usually say they just don't know but BTW, Apostol is still my PCP. What a nightmare. I wish I had said no to the switcheroo...now I am stuck and don't really have a doctor.

Good doctor...

overbooked scheduling....long wait timesgood bedside manner, good followup care

Dr. Christopher J Apostol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evans, GA.