Dr. Christopher Armstrong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Armstrong?

A little past prime?

Posted on November 4th, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Armstrong for years. He is friendly and familiar. I don't think he is up on the latest information. There are days when he certainly seems tired and bored with his practice. In recent years, there have been appointments where I, the patient, diagnose and suggest treatments more readily and accurately then him. He is like an old family doc. I like him, but time to move on to someone who is more cutting edge, and vibrant. I am also tired of hearing him complain of the high cost of running his practice. I don't make half the money he does.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Dr. Armstrong is a great doctor. He listens to his patients, knows his profession, and always places the patient's interest first.

Posted on April 21st, 2009

I tried to refill my prescription for sleeping pills a week ago and got a call from his office saying it was being denied because I had not been in to see the doctor in the last year. I've been a patient of his for many years, had been out of the medication for five days, and to be told I wouldn't get a refill until I'd come in to see him again made me mad. The professional thing to do would be to say "we're authorizing this refill but you'll need to make an apointment with us before the next refill" - not make me go through withdrawal because they need patient visits for cash flow.

Posted on June 13th, 2017