Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher M Avery has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
I am most impressed by Dr. Avery's thougthful approach to patient care. As a patient of his in the ER, I felt he didnt go by a script. If he saw you had other information and input that was helpful he was not condescending or unwilling to revise his earlier opinion. He was personable, and kind, even with a relatively minor problem like mine.
Most unprofessional person whom I have ever crossed paths with. Did not listen to patient, waved his hand in her face and said don't bother, while patient was describing her symptoms. Rolled his eyes and laughed at patient. Total disregard for patient and patient family questions/concerns. Dr Avery has no respect or compassion for the patient. Worst experience ever with a member of the medical community. He should be ashamed of his behavior!
Dr. Avery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Christopher M Avery accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUmass Memorial Medical Center, 119 Belmont St, Worcester, MA
Dr. Christopher M Avery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.