Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher W Aviles
Dr. Christopher W Aviles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beavercreek, OH, with other offices in Middletown, OH and Cincinnati, OH (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Aviles is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher W Aviles has 4 locations
1244 Meadow Bridge Dr Ste 100
Beavercreek, OH 45434
680 Northland Blvd
Cincinnati, OH 45240
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher W Aviles has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christopher W Aviles has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 6
Our Dr. for several years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher W Aviles - Posted on March 8th, 2017
Hands down the best Dr. I've ever had in my 79 years.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher W Aviles - Posted on August 2nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher W Aviles - Posted on February 6th, 2015
Great Family Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher W Aviles - Posted on December 19th, 2014
Ease in getting an appointment
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher W Aviles - Posted on December 15th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Aviles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Christopher W Aviles Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christopher W Aviles's office for more information.
1244 Meadow Bridge Dr Ste 100 Beavercreek, OH : (937) 208-7600
160 N Breiel Blvd Middletown, OH : (937) 208-7600
680 Northland Blvd Cincinnati, OH : (937) 208-7600
680 Northland Blvd Cincinnati, OH 45240
More about Dr. Christopher W Aviles
Dr. Christopher Aviles graduated from the Wright State University School of Medicine. Dr. Aviles completed his residency in family practice in Chicago before heading to southeast Ohio to work in a community clinic environment. Dr. Aviles has a special interest in diabetes and hypertension, and emphasizes preventive medicine. Dr. Aviles is certified in Family Practice by the American Board of Family Physicians.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher W Aviles is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beavercreek, OH.