- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher B Cooper MD
Dr. Christopher B Cooper, MD is a doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. They have 43 years of experience. Their specialties include Pulmonary Critical Care and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Christopher B Cooper has 2 locations
Dr. Christopher B Cooper has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Christopher B Cooper has the following 11 expertise
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Pulmonary Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Angiographic Visualization
- Lung Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest Infection
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Christopher B Cooper Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Christopher B Cooper
Dr. Cooper graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 1976. Dr. Cooper works in Los Angeles, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Pulmonary Critical Care and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center.