Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher B Green
Dr. Christopher B Green, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Green is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital and Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital. Dr. Green has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher B Green has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 26
I met Dr. Green in 2005 at Babtist East Hospital in the emergency Room. I was deathly ill with Septic Stage 5. He immediatly saw I was not going to live without a lot of luck and great medical attention. This was after I had already been to the emergency room in West Memphis and the E.R doctors diagnosed me with the flu, 105.6 fever. The Dr. there simply said I had the REAL flu? Dr. Green was and is on top of his game. To this day I visit him routinely for checkups. As far asI am concerned, there is no other Dr. in the Mid South. He is trusted, respected, and his service is uncompromising. Simply the best.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Green is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Baptist Memorial Hospital
Dr. Christopher B Green accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChristopher Brian Green Md, 5220 Park Ave Ste 150, Memphis, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher B Green in this video.
Dr. Christopher B Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.