Dr. Christopher B Obrien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher B Obrien?

This doctor is amazing, he truly cares about his patients. Amazed! Best gastroenterologist I've ever visited thank you Dr. O' Brian

Great MD

I have been a patient for 3 years and find Doctor O'Brien to be a caring and outstanding MD.

great doc

Dr. O'Brien

Dr. O'Brien is a true professional. I consider him to be at the top of his field. He is caring and realistic when it comes to treatments. He is always on the cutting edge of what is available. I would and have strongly recommended Dr. O'Brien.

Very thorough physician

I have been a patient of Dr. O'brien for several years. He has always treated me with the utmost respect. He is a caring physician and both he and his fine staff offer the best in hepatology care.

Dr. O'Brien is THE BEST

My husband and I LOVE Dr. O'Brien. He is a brilliant doctor and a wonderful person. Without a doubt, he most definitely saved my husband's life. He is absolutely on the cutting edge of his field. We will be forever grateful to this magnificent man. Oftentimes when I look at my husband I think that if it weren't for Dr. O'Brien, I would be a widow. As a patient, you have to put yourself in his most capable hands and do exactly what he advises you to do. You WILL SUCCEED if you trust him and he will graciously credit you and celebrate your success.

this doc is the best,he is both caring and truely concerned .you can tell its not all about the all mighty dollar.i hope for my sake he never retires.i travel a great distance at my own expense to visit him ( i am out of my network) that should tell you a lot.i hope this doc practices untill he is 100 thanks for everything doc

Don't care about you

They don't care about you, i'm wait three months for appoiment, and after 1 visit I need to wait 4 months for the second appoiment.

He is a rare find. He listens. He treats the whole person. All physicians should be of his caliber.

I love this doctor!!!

I have been seeing Dr O'Brien for a year now. I would not want to see anyone else.

Dr. Christopher B Obrien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.