Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher B Smith
Dr. Christopher B Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Missoula, MT. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Benewah Community Hospital and St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. Dr. Smith has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher B Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christopher B Smith has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Christopher B Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Smith is thorough and systematic in his questions. He gives objective advice with a realistic concern as to whether you will follow said advice. He is also uses a reasonably sensitive to cost of care and Rx.
I have been looking for a family practitioner when I was referred to Dr. Smith from someone at work. I was impressed with his prior research into my history, pointed questions and thoughtful answers. He even knew he was going to be off for the weekend and made sure my records were in the hands of the doctor on call to provide me with follow up care which ended up being necessary. He is a great doc and anyone would be lucky to call themselves a patient in my opinion.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Mc Kay Dee Hospital Center
Dr. Christopher B Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWestern Montana Clinic, 500 W Broadway St Fl 6, Missoula, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher B Smith in this video.
Dr. Christopher B Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Missoula, MT.