Dr. Christopher Babycos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Babycos?

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

First went to Dr. Babycos in 2000. I had mastectomy and doctor put implants in both breast. Seventeen years later, one implant was compress and leaking. Went back to Dr. Babycos, he put new implants in both breast. Never had any trouble. Doctor very professional, compassionate and knows what he is doing.. Staff always available and friendly.. Would go back again if needed.

Posted on November 6th, 2014

I love Dr. Babycos!!! Super nice staff! He is the best surgeon!!;)

Posted on May 24th, 2014

I had an ok experience. I mean the procedure is done and it's in the past. I had two big problems. 1st nurse Peggy who works for him was unprofessional while taking a phone call with me, she had me on speaker phone! I told her I was uncomfortable answering medical questions regarding myself when I have no idea who is in her office and I was very uncomfortable with that. I asked for her to please take me off speaker phone for my privacy and I would gladly answer her questions. She definitely seemed annoyed after that, maybe she was having a bad day. 2nd I hardly ever saw him, out all the pre and post appointments I probably saw him maybe three times, that includes the day of surgery. Maybe thats how it goes with my situation, I don't know. It was absolutely not all bad. Most of the staff excluding nurse Peggy was very very nice and courteous. He has other nurses who follow up and answer any questions. Dr. Babycos was very nice (when I did see him) and he did his job on the day of surgery. I did this review for sake of other possible future patients to analyze whats going on around them and if you think something is not right, you need say something.

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

very bad

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on April 19th, 2011

ITS MY PLEASURE TO WRITE A REVIEW FOR DR.BABYCOS . I CONSIDER MYSELF FORTUNE TO HAVE FOUND SUCH A WONDERFUL AND EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR . THE STAFF AND A GREAT NURSE PEGGY ,WHO WILL CALL AND HELP YOU WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO ASK . GREAT STAFF . DR BABYCOS HAS A TRUE NATURAL TALENT WORKING WITH BREAST CANCER PATIENTS . MY NEW BREAST LOOK AND FEEL SO REAL .YOU WOULD EVER KNOW THAT I HAD BOTH BREAST REMOVED . WHAT A WONDERFUL TALENTED DOCTOR AND A LOVE FOR WHAT HE DOES . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR ANY PLASTIC SURGERY NEEDS . THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE .

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR