Dr. Christopher R Balint Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher R Balint?

Would highly recommend Dr. Baling. He's down to earth, easy to talk to and explains things so you can understand! Both my husband and I have had very successful surgeries!

Fire fighter

Dr. Balint is very professional, kind and knowledgable.

not happy

He did a good job with my knee replacement. He is a caring man also. I like him.

Very nice person. Not very informative about how to prepare for surgery; expects patient to find own literature. Can't critique his skills as a surgeon , but wasn't really impressed with ability to diagnose post-op problems. Not very detail-oriented in explaining the rehabilitation process; always felt like I was being rushed in the post-op visits.

Shoulder repair

Can I say ROCK STAR! For all of you that want that doctor that hugs and kisses you, have fun with that! I want a doctor that puts me back to normal. One that is awesome with his hands in repairing what I screwed up! Not one that gives me hugs and kisses... Balint is that guy that will fix you and will put you back to as close as normal as possible...

Dr. Balint diagnosed my problem, arthritis in my left hip, and he also noticed the possibility of some back problems. He referred me to one of SBO's spine specialists and he saw me the very next day. Overall, very happy with my treatment and care.

Dr Balint is excellent. I send everyone to him.

Shoulders, Hips, & Knees

Dr. Balint has taken care of many of our familiy's Orthopedic concerns. He is an individual who actually listens to you, the patient, and offers a conservative approach when necessary. His surgical skills have given our family excellent results along with many of our friends that we have referred to his practice. He is your man for Orthopedics in the greater South Bend area!!!! Michael Manning & Family

Dr. Christopher R Balint is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.