Dr. Christopher J Barry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Barry?

Permanently disabled after Dr. Barry surgery

While under Dr. Barry's care in 2010, I became permanently disabled. Even though my symptoms were acute, he waited 4 months to do my L4/L5 fusion. During this 4 months he required me to go to physical therapy, further damaging my spinal cord and causing my leg to atrophy significantly. Then he required waiting for an EMG and due to a scheduling screw up by his office (which I read is common), 5 months had elapsed. He would not admit defeat for OVER A YEAR, then required another painful EMG before he would admit that I had a problem that he didn't fix. 8 years later, my life revolves around pain management, including an SCS, more injections and RJ ablations than I can count, and enough opioids to make me sick all the time. My life was great, but Dr. Barry stole my life with his incompetence and cockiness (I'll fix it BS). RUN. FAR. AWAY.

Total Excellence

I have been under the care of Dr Barry for years. He and his staff shows nothing but professionalism each and every office visit and also over the phone.

Hero

Doctor Barry gave me back know my life. He took a lifetime of pain into a life of freedom from pain.

Excellent Neurosurgeon! Knows Chiari Malformation!

Dr. Barry himself called me back when i had questions. he didn't hesitate or brush me off when i had questions.

Awesome Surgeon

I had suffered for years from a ruptured disc, and when I finally decided on surgery I chose Dr Barry. He was very compassionate, and the outcome was far better that I had ever hoped for. I am a landscaper, and after 6 weeks off, I was able to come back to work full-time with a few weight restrictions, and no restrictions after 3 months! I am now pain-free for the first time since 1976!

RUDE staff worker caused me to chose another Dr.

Waited a month to see Dr. Barry and only saw his assistant, though I did see Dr. Barry down the hall. One of his office workers was EXTREMELY RUDE; almost had me in tears. I am going elsewhere.

Haasegust

An awesome Doc, very pleasant and professional.

His office is pleasant in person but most of the people are rude over the telephone. The people who do the surgery scheduling needs some training on how to set a surgery date or maybe the person who set mine up was a moron.

Dr. Barry is great in all of these areas. He goes above and beyond what he has to, to give you good care.

Dr. Christopher J Barry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.