Dr. Christopher Bartalos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Bartalos?

Posted on May 12th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Bartalos. I think Dr. Bartalos is an exceptional Dr!!!

Patient

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Dr. Bartalos was always a pleasure to visit! He truly cares about his patients and getting to the root of what is causing their problems. Never once did I doubt his abilities to treat me! He is also surrounded by a great staff! When I didn't take well to my anesthetic after a procedure, Dr. Bartalos and his staff stayed by my side until I woke up much later than I was should have. I am extremely sad that I moved to Texas and no longer get to be under his care. He's great at what he does, I would definitely recommend him and his staff to anyone. And I would definitely go back under his care if I ever could!!

Posted on October 16th, 2017