Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher D Barton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
What can I say about Dr. Barton, he was amazing. He went above and beyond what was expected. He is very kind and compassionate. I never felt rushed with my appointments, he always gave me time to ask questions which was important because I had a high risk pregnancy. I have hypothyroidism, and Dr. Barton controlled my thyroid better during my pregnancy that and endocrinologist I have seen in the past. He came to the hospital to deliver my baby on the weekend, when he wasn't on call. He has a calm personality, which helped me a lot! To top it all off, his medical assistant Jade is just as amazing, they make the best team. Now that my baby is delivered, I'm still going to follow up with Dr. Barton so he can manage my thyroid in the future.
Dr. Barton is very patient and thorough. I love that he does several ultrasounds (with pictures!) throughout my pregnancy. Even better, he doesn't charge me for them. It's nice to see the growth and development of our baby and definitely puts my mind at ease. He checked on me multiple times during my labor and was there to deliver my baby at 2am. You will not find a better doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Christopher D Barton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher D Barton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.