Dr. Christopher D Barton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher D Barton?

He delivers all his own patients!

What can I say about Dr. Barton, he was amazing. He went above and beyond what was expected. He is very kind and compassionate. I never felt rushed with my appointments, he always gave me time to ask questions which was important because I had a high risk pregnancy. I have hypothyroidism, and Dr. Barton controlled my thyroid better during my pregnancy that and endocrinologist I have seen in the past. He came to the hospital to deliver my baby on the weekend, when he wasn't on call. He has a calm personality, which helped me a lot! To top it all off, his medical assistant Jade is just as amazing, they make the best team. Now that my baby is delivered, I'm still going to follow up with Dr. Barton so he can manage my thyroid in the future.

Amazing physician!

He is a very kind and caring doctor.

Service

Dr. Barton is very patient and thorough. I love that he does several ultrasounds (with pictures!) throughout my pregnancy. Even better, he doesn't charge me for them. It's nice to see the growth and development of our baby and definitely puts my mind at ease. He checked on me multiple times during my labor and was there to deliver my baby at 2am. You will not find a better doctor.

Genuinely cares about his patients

I can't say enough about this doctor and his sweet medical assistant Sara. He made me feel at ease during the most exciting time in my life. Me and my husband had some unrelated stressors and he was very supportive. Like others, he delivered our daughter despite it being the weekend. I feel blessed that he was our doctor. I highly recommend.

Going the extra mile

I agree with the other reviews, Dr. Barton has a very calming personality. I had mild bleeding and spotting throughout my first trimester. He always fit me into his schedule to do an ultrasound so my heart could be at ease. He also came to deliver my daughter when he was not on call. We could not of had a better experience. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Great Care!

I had a very high risk pregnancy with twins. I switched my care to Dr. Barton at my friends urging. This was the best decision I could have made. He calmed my worries, and made a plan with my husband and I, so we knew what to expect moving forward. He has an amazing bedside manner, that made my entire family feel like they were important. He even let my daughter help him with an ultrasound. When I finally went into labor, he came into the hospital to deliver my twins, even though he wasn't on call. I couldn't of asked for a better doctor.

Great doctor

Dr. Barton had the best bedside manner of any physician I've ever been around. I am very thankful he was my wife's doctor. Our daughter was born premature at 34 weeks. Her water broke on a Friday night when he wasn't on call and the nurses said he wouldn't be seeing us over the weekend since he wasn't on call. Well, on a weekend he was off call he saw us first thing Saturday morning, later Saturday afternoon, and delivered our baby Sunday who was born premature with absolutely no problems other than being small and needing to eat. He had such a calming, confident tone through the entire process. He was able to get a steroid injection to my wife to allow our preemies lung surfactant to kickstart before she was born. Thankful for Dr. Barton!!!