Dr. Christopher Bauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Bauer?

Not good for even toilet cleaning

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I wouldn't let this Dr cut me if he was the last Dr on earth. Doesn't know how to prescribe meds, and just wants to cut, cut and cut again. No time to heal.

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Explained my diagnosis, listened to my concerns, made me feel at ease no matter what questions I asked.

dr bauer

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

dr bauer did my cardiac ablation and I was confident that I was in good hands the entire time.

Terrible Office

Posted on October 1st, 2009

I started with Dr Bauer when he first joined the practice and he was great. After the second or third year, he rushed through visits, didn't care, didn't let me speak and honestly, didn't look like he even wanted to be a doctor. The worst part was that they found a mass during a sonogram and no one ever called me to follow up. Two years later and my new doctor found it in the medical records. I would NEVER go to this office again and transferred my parents out of there as well. PLEASE beware of the entire practice.

Posted on June 10th, 2015