Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Behr
Dr. Christopher Behr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Centro, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Behr is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Behr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
I seen this doctor before and he changed. He just does not care. . I known for a fact that he misdiagnosed me. He spend I think less then 5 min after waiting 2 hours. He missed stuff on the MRI i think.... The recommendations he suggest would have done more harm actually. I as well known another patient he misdiagnosed. He was an incredible surgeon many years ago but from current reviews and my last visit, I don't think he cares.
Dr Behr did surgeon probably over 15 years with great result and saw him recently. Dr. Behr took no x-ray, did a medicore exam, looked at mri but did not answer any of my questions. He gave me a recommendation. I actually had surgeon done by another surgeon as 2 surgeon recommended surgery where if I had done Dr. Behr advise, I would have damaged my shoulder more. Dr. Behr ran close to 2 hr late and seem like nobody here cares including Dr. Behr about anything but getting paid.
I use to recommenced this doctor for certain things. I no longer can. He seem to not care anymore. Last time seeing him, I spend close to 2 hr waiting with not one person saying his running late or say sorry. The dr did not even apologizes. He then spend very little time in the room and he really does not listen to patients in my experience. This make it hard to diagnosis so diagnosing skills not that good. I known at least 2 people he misdiagnosed. One was a fractured knee that he missed.
ACL reconstructive knee surgery. 15 years later and doing great! Would refer any one with the same condition to this Dr.
Dr. Behr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Scripps Mercy Hospital Hillcrest
Mission Valley Heights Surgery Center
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Christopher Behr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher Behr in this video.
Dr. Christopher Behr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Centro, CA.