Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher G Belton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 18
My surgery was a year and a half ago. I was in terrible pain, got infection in area. Sent photos to the office as well as home health care nurse did as well. No response. I ended up with A-fib was sent from the office to hospital. This ended up costing me major monies.. I called 4 times for a follow up at the year. Finally giving up. I still have pain, numbness, tightness, after 1 & 1/2 years. It is better than when I went in but not happy with. On my 6 months I was told there was not much they could do. I was sent home from the hospital after being told to breath really hard to get my oxygen up. When at home the home health care said I should not have been released.
DR Belton was on call the morning, I fell and broke my femur bone guess the lord looked out for me for I sure had a good doctor I was pleased with him from the start, he had a wonderful bedside manner Thank you Dr. Belton I will never forget you and the wonderful folks at pioneer valley hospital. your friend from north Carolina !!!
Though the wait time is long, he does spend time with you during the appointment. He is kind and seems honest. However, the office staff was down right rude. Trying to talk to him between visits to get a question answered was impossible. I was told that I had been given enough information and to call back when I decided to set a date for surgery. I was informed he was too busy to answer any further questions I had.
15 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Christopher G Belton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScioto Valley Orthopaedics, 1735 27th St Ste 308, Portsmouth, OH
Dr. Christopher G Belton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, OH.