Dr. Christopher V Bensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher V Bensen?

Wonderful Doctor

Excellent care and Knows what he is talking about...

Lady at front desk is very rude, besides that...Dr. And other staff were very nice and helpful.

Operated on my knee 3 years ago and did a great job.

2nd opinion

I could tell you that being from the Palm Beach area in Florida that I have the finest doctors, and although true, Dr. Benson is tops in my book! The high country area has such a tremendously gifted man in his field. My experience with him was tremendous as far as his expertise, his care, his concern, his medical advice.

Doesn't make you feel like you are worth his time

He takes forever to follow up with reading an MRI, which should take about two days maximum. Mine took a week. I called his office twice to ask if someone could leave him a note that I had inquired about my MRI, and he never called back

no time for you

never reads his notes, everything is differt every time you go back. to big of a hurry. can't believe any thing he said,one visit it this way and next time it that way.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Bensen is an excellent Doctor with LOTS of knowledge about my shoulder. I Highly recommend his services!

A Real Rarity - An Excellent Surgeon with Compassion

I'm so grateful that Dr. Bensen was the orthopedic surgeon on call when I severely broke my ankle in 2008. First and foremost, he did a fabulous job fixing my ankle (every doctor who saw the Xrays said "wow, that's a great outcome"). He was very gentle with all the procedures, and a few weeks later he also dealt directly but very sensitively with the fact that my obesity contributed to the severity of my injury. Also, at all times (in the emergency room, during his visits to my hospital room for a week of recovery, and in all my follow-up appointments, he he gave me clear information and fully answered my many questions, without ever being patronizing as so many doctors can be.

Dr. Christopher V Bensen is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Key West, FL.