Dr. Christopher W Bentley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher W Bentley?

I am so thankful to have Dr. Bentlyas my PCP! I have a very complex health profile and because of this, it isn't easy to find physicians who will accept me as a patient. Dr. Bentley has always made me feel that he enjoys having me as his patient. He has such a broad yet detailed and current knowledge of the human body and has diagnosed conditions that other doctors missed AND whe orks with me to have the best treatment plan for me. I always feel better after I speak with him!

My Opinion of Dr. Bentley

You could not find a better Doctor/person than Dr. Bentley--he's just the best.

Above & Beyond Listening Skills - There for US!

Dr. Bentley returned our calls on an Easter Weekend! He knew what we were going through and assisted us with the long process of what to do next and trying to find an available specialist too. We could not have done this without his help and that of the other professionals he connected us with! The whole family has seen him for various reasons and he has always been up top of what we need to be well.

i was complaining about headaches and blackouts. this doc took me out of work and put me on disability w/o doing any testing.No blood work no urine samples. NO TESTING!! he gave me xanax and shoved me on my way! i went to a new doc and found out after proper testing and 2 days that i have a brain tumor. I certainly would not recomend having this office clip a toenail let alone give medical advice!