Dr. Christopher Berard Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Berard?

Best doctor ever

Posted on July 28th, 2016

best doctor ever

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Incredibly thorough. Great staff!

Great experience

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Dr. Berard is very thorough, patient , and knowledgable Makes you feel at ease

Posted on September 16th, 2015

He is wonderful! Compassionate staff.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Simply awesome

Satisfied Patient

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Berard.Spends time listening, asking questions and a great diagnostic. Makes you feel comfortable and that is important.

A Diamond among the gems

Posted on June 28th, 2012

My spouse & I really feel we lucked out finding this Dr. He's set up his office to be as cost-effective as possible while still providing top care! Office staff remains focused on running the office, less-expensive medical staff manages each patient's vitals, injections, testing, etc, leaving the Doctor able to fully focus on each pt during their visit with him. He's young enough to want to stay updated on medical topics and experienced enough to know when he knows AND when he doesn't--and is honest about it in either case. Doctors are human, so of course if the patient-to-doctor fit isn't there it's always best for the patient to move on to someone else as is their right. There's a doctor out there for everyone, and we are so glad we found Dr. Berard.

Posted on December 14th, 2011

I have been seeing this doctor for about 7 years. His office staff is totally incompetent. Last year, they lost my blood and urine samples, when I came in for the results, the doctor had no idea what tests I was talking about. I overlooked the staff's incompetence bc I really liked this doctor. Not anymore. I always have to wait over an hour past my appointment time. I have never complained. But the one time that I was late Dr. Berard refused to see me. He knows all to well how crazy my work schedule is and I arrived on this day in such excruating pain just needing a new prescription. It would've taken him 5 minutes to write the prescription but he refused bc I was late. After seven years I expect to be treated better than that. I am truly hurt to find that he really does not care about his patients. Is his time really more important than mine? Also, he is supposed to be an Osteopath, yet all he knows how to do is prescribe useless drug after useless drug. Never tries to get to the root of the problem.

great doctor

Posted on September 10th, 2011

Doctor Berard is incredibly thorough and caring. He spends a great deal of time meeting with his patients. I never feel rushed and he addresses all of my concerns. Even my husband (who does not like going to the doctor) is a fan! A++

Dr. Berard is excellent.

Posted on June 14th, 2011

He is knowledgeable and takes the necessary time with his patients. He listens and truly cares about you. He's a great doctor. I highly recommend him.

Posted on August 12th, 2016