Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Y Blackman
Dr. Christopher Y Blackman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC, with another office in High Point, NC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Blackman is affiliated with Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital. Dr. Blackman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Y Blackman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Blackman is my current doctor. I have never been treated as poorly and left a doctors office feeling as degraded as I have with this doctor. He has now done so much work on my problem that it will be very difficult for me to find another doctor to take over. I feel trapped in a terrible situation and want to warn anyone looking for a caring and empathetic doctor.
I had been a patient at Greensboro Orthopaedic for approximately 20 years. The day I fell and broke my shoulder and hip the ER paged their doctor on call twice; they never responded to the page. Dr. Blackman was on call in the ER and I am so very thankful that he was. He was wonderful in every way possible. He even came in on the weekend that he was off to check on me after his associate had been in that morning. I have been well pleased with his follow-up and thoroughness in my treatment.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Blackman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Wake Forest University
Dr. Christopher Y Blackman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher Y Blackman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.