Dr. Christopher Y Blackman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Y Blackman?

wonderful surgeon

Dr. Blackman is the best!

A great guy with lots of talent in his field of expertise.

You know that you have found a special doctor when you look forward to seeing him even though you are in pain. Chris is such a guy and I'm lucky to have found him.

Anterior right hip replacement

He is the most caring of any doctor you could ask for. His medical staff is great! I was back on my horse 6 weeks after my surgery - would have been sooner but life got in the way.

What an awful experience

Dr. Blackman is my current doctor. I have never been treated as poorly and left a doctors office feeling as degraded as I have with this doctor. He has now done so much work on my problem that it will be very difficult for me to find another doctor to take over. I feel trapped in a terrible situation and want to warn anyone looking for a caring and empathetic doctor.

I had been a patient at Greensboro Orthopaedic for approximately 20 years. The day I fell and broke my shoulder and hip the ER paged their doctor on call twice; they never responded to the page. Dr. Blackman was on call in the ER and I am so very thankful that he was. He was wonderful in every way possible. He even came in on the weekend that he was off to check on me after his associate had been in that morning. I have been well pleased with his follow-up and thoroughness in my treatment.