Dr. Christopher L Blanton Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher L Blanton?

seen at the last minute!

The ophthalmologist who saw me did not know what the problem was, but he was concerned. His office called Dr. Blanton's office on a Friday afternoon at 3:30 p.m. and got me in! I was seen at 4:30 p.m. by Dr. Blanton who examined me and some kind of corneal infiltrate...he gave me some drops and instructions. I return Tuesday for a follow up.

Dr. Christopher Blanton

Dr. Blanton is excellent as is most of his staff. Sometimes when making appointments over the phone or calling re: a question one of the younger receptionists is a bit abrupt.

Office staff was very helpful and attentive. Office was extremely clean. Great cookies and coffee to snack on.Examination was thorough and accurate.Doctor was very congenial.

Good Doctor

Dr Blanton is a good doctor. The only thing is that wish he had more time with me.

Great Experience

I was very impressed with Dr. Blanton and his staff. They were extremely caring and professional. I felt like he took the time he needed to with me and the other patients that I observed, which is very rare in my experience. I would recommend this physician to anyone needing any visual correction surgery.