Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christopher A Blazejowski
Dr. Christopher A Blazejowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Blazejowski is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital and St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Dr. Blazejowski has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher A Blazejowski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christopher A Blazejowski has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Christopher A Blazejowski has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 52
Office personnel are disorganized , they don't know why you are there, so not ready for you. They always tries to get as many appointments out of you as possible to boost co pay incidents and insurance payment. the office itself is not acceptable as a place of business, I have seen cleaner looking convennience stores, a Walk in clinic will get you similar service
My problem with the office is the long wait - once I went in and no one was sitting in the waiting room - and I thought Oh great - then I had to sit in the exam room for over an hour - I poked my head out and asked the desk - how much longer - and they said I'm next - so I waited 1 hour and 15 min. Another time I waited so long I left the office because I had another place to be - then had problems with my prescription being called in - front office is terrible - so what happens - I call for an appointment to follow-up on an infection and was told I will be receiving a letter in the mail - dismissing me - I cannot go back to the office and if I have a problem go to the emergency room ! ! !
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Blazejowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Christopher A Blazejowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBayside Physicians Group, 3043 W Cleveland St, Tampa, FL
Dr. Christopher A Blazejowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.