Dr. Christopher K Bodine Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christopher K Bodine?

An excellant cardiologist

Dr. Christopher Bodine is an excellant cardioologist, he is very knowledgeable in Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardio Myopathy! Dr. Bodine saved my life baack in 2005, when I first saw him in the emergency department at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, IL. When I told him the medications I was taken at the time, he took me off the biggestg share of them. Two of the meds I was on counter act with each other and I could have died from takeing them. Right when he told me that I decided to have him take over my care and become my cardiologist right then and there. He has been my cardiologist for a long time now! I would recomend everyone who has a cardiac problem to go see him and have him check you out! I would give Dr. Bodine a A t t t!

Dr. Christopher K Bodine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Urbana, IL.