Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher A Bombeck has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Christopher A Bombeck has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Christopher A Bombeck has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Had a lump removed from my breast and had appointment for followupnresults the following week. I learned he knew Friday before my Tuesday appointment what the results were. When I finally had my appointment on that Tuesday I waited an hour after my scheduled time to get in. He rattled the results off in less than 30 seconds and then escorted me out the office. I had to reschedule another appointment just so I could ask him questions. No bedside manner. Didn't see me immediately after the appointment. Not sure why the high ratings unless People are not accustomed to good healthcare. Definitely better surgeons that are more caring and helpful during stressful events.
My husband and I both had to have surgical procedures done within a month of each other. I was referred to Dr. Bombeck by my primary Dr. and my husband chose him for his procedure. We both found him to be very knowledgeable of our conditions. Before and after our procedures he took the time to go over exactly what he would be doing and what to expect after. We also found him to be caring and compassionate.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bombeck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Christopher A Bombeck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Corvallis Clinic, 3680 NW Samaritan Dr, Corvallis, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher A Bombeck in this video.
Dr. Christopher A Bombeck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corvallis, OR.