Dr. Christopher Borgiel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Borgiel?

Dr. Borgiel

Posted on November 7th, 2017

The most wonderful Dr. that I have ever seen. Very caring. Very smart. Even when I worked for other doctors, I went to see Dr. Borgiel. If you want to know where to go for a good dr., just ask a person that has worked with him.

very satisfied

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

This doctor provides additional reading information for things like weight loss etc. He answers all questions thoughtfully and explains diagnoses and treatments thoroughly. I don't feel rushed out of the office after 3 minutes.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Very easy to talk to. Explains so as to be easily understood.

Horrible staff

Posted on May 7th, 2016

Office staff is terrible. That is why they loose patients. They are rude and won't make appointments.

highly recommend

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I am so happy I found Dr Borgiel. He is kind and thoughtful. He listens to my concerns and discusses all with me. He knows I am not a fan of taking meds for treatment And will talk to me about healthy lifestyle options as well.

Dr. Borgiel

Posted on August 11th, 2014

Very rude would never go back! I did not like his attitude so I decided to move on to a different doctor in that building and I could not he blackballed me from the entire building. This man is very criticizing and has a poor attitude I think I would rather die from whatever I had then to step foot in his door ever again. His head nurse is very snotty as well I hope neither of them ever treat anyone they way they did me!

D and R

Posted on March 16th, 2014

Most wonderful, understanding, patient doctor we've ever encountered in the past 75+ years. Brilliant man in many ways.

A Caring Health Care Professional

Posted on October 31st, 2013

Dr. Borgeil and his staff are very friendly and caring, they are there to help their patients and it shows. So easy to communicate with him, he is through and has a great smile. He is down to earth person and thinks things through with you before coming to decisions. He is not there just to access you, prescribe something, and push you out the door. He is really caring and takes his time with you. The best doctor I have and want to keep. Thank you Dr. Borgeil and staff.

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Dr. Borgiel is a very caring DR. He is a patient listener and spends time discussing my health conditions and my RX. I like the fact that he does not stand in the exam room with his hand on the door knob ready to exit as soon as possible. He has suggested some very practical "non prescription" methods of improving my health. His staff also is attentive and seems to be in tune with what Dr. Borgiel is doing and wants done for follow-up visits and my e-prescriptins.

Posted on February 4th, 2012

Dr. B. is the best bar none.

Posted on November 28th, 2017