Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher G Bosse has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Christopher G Bosse has the following 7 expertise
- Chest Infection
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Bosse was very thorough. The follow ups with the office were horrible after calling the office 3 times after having some testing, was told that they would send a message to the Dr . I never received a call back. The Dr. apologized at the next visit for not calling me back .He sent me for additional testing which was denied by insurance. I have spent 4 months and 5 calls to try to see if they are working on this and never received even conformation that they got my phone call.
Dr. Bosse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Temple University Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAbington Pulmonary And Critical Care Associates, 1235 Old York Rd Ste 121, Abington, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher G Bosse in this video.
Dr. Christopher G Bosse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.