Dr. Christopher G Bosse Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher G Bosse?

Dr. Bosse spends as much time as needed with my father every visit. He listens and takes the time to explain things clearly to the patient. He is very thorough and I would not hesitate to recommend him .

Office staff not responsive

Dr. Bosse was very thorough. The follow ups with the office were horrible after calling the office 3 times after having some testing, was told that they would send a message to the Dr . I never received a call back. The Dr. apologized at the next visit for not calling me back .He sent me for additional testing which was denied by insurance. I have spent 4 months and 5 calls to try to see if they are working on this and never received even conformation that they got my phone call.

Dr. Christopher G Bosse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.